Thursday, September 8, 2011

HYSTERICAL PRESENTATION

I miss school. I miss waking up early in the morning. I miss rushing on the busy roads of Espana. I miss never sleeping because of gazillions of projects. I miss getting migraines over quizzes. I miss the backstreets of  UST. Mang Toot's Bananarama, Mang Ed's taas kilay, the killer buffet in Dapitan, Kikay street and so much more. Most especially, I miss having good laughs with my friends. Laughing over the simplest things, arguing over food, acting like idiots, late night kulitans. All of these made my college life one hell of a ride.

Came across this video over youtube. It is a video of me which was posted without my consent. Heck, I even miss my feasib studies because of this. This was taken during our defense practice. I was wearing an over-sized malacanang shirt which looks awful on me, got no make-up on and having a hysterical fit(exaggeration!). Yuck panget ko dito in short. HAHA!


Wish to see you guys soon. miss you so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment