Thursday, September 8, 2011

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER :)

gotta share these pictures to you guys. 
Just to let you know, I did everything in here. I took the pictures, edited and even modeled.
Yehees! I'm that inlove with myself. Kidding though. 
Got a new camera which I won't mention here since I'm a bit shy. You guys might all have better models anyway. HAHA! 

Soo I was trying to take some pictures to test it unfortunately I don't have any nicer subjects present at that time so I just have to make use of what is already there, ME! :)  





So what do you guys think? 

BTW, found this would-be-awesome (i don't think it's working) Super Me Pentax 1980s film DSLR Camera at my grandma's house. It looks so cute. A bit heavier than the usual ones we have today but still looking SUPERB!:) Do you guys know any cheap camera repair shop here in Manila? Please help me with this one. And also, if you've the same model or something close to this, how does this work? haha. I can't find its manual. Leave me a comment if you do. I'd really appreciate it.




<3
DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment